The future needs people who are creative and care about themselves, their community and the state of the globe. Our mission is to support the UN's goals locally and globally. We have our roots in a Nordic approach to life, believe in trust in people who are not like ourselves, sustainability and responsibility for the common good. We are also inspired by years of involvement in international networks that include Los Angeles and Switzerland.
NSAH works with Expressive Arts Therapy, storytelling and coaching as the basis for creating healthy people and communities. An important source of inspiration is The European Graduate School in Switzerland - a community of artists, researchers, theorists and practitioners who make the school one of the most important places for ethical, social political, philosophical, psychological and artistic exploration.
NSAH offers consulting, coaching, workshops, courses and project collaborations offered at workplaces, organizations and institutions focused on creating healthy people and creative innovation.
NSAH collaborates with teams of performers, writers, musicians and people from the theater world as well as from municipalities, institutions, companies and organizations.
- Organizations and companies that want to strengthen the playful and innovative aspects of work life through team development, art therapy and educational talks.
- Workplaces that intend to include stress management as an integral part of working life.
- Professionals who want a special commitment and who are interested in educational conversations and storytelling.
- Educational institutions that want to develop educational leadership skills in a creative context. Who wants thoroughgoing insight into and development of their own leadership role, as well as methods for dealing with Conflict Transformation.
- Educational institutions who wish to experiment with art therapy in adult education and continuing training.
- Crisis centers that want to supplement existing forms of therapy with the art therapy.
June 23 is the day for the UNESCO and the GEM Report Unesco ALL MEANS ALL campaign. We are part of the campaign from the Nordic School of Arts and Health in Copenhagen, Denmark.
"Discrimination, stereotypes, and alienation have driven inequalities deep into society. The 2020 Global education monitoring report from UNESCO highlights what building blocks need to be in place to build a more inclusive world, starting with education."
Copyright © 2023 Nordic School of Arts and Health - All Rights Reserved.